Proposal Automation Software that Guarantees to Impress!
Consistently save 3 to 5 days (in actual person-hours) on a standard 30-day turn proposal…giving your Authors more time to write a more compelling and compliant proposal and giving your organization a huge competitive edge over your most ardent competition.
Learn how to leverage our Proposal Management, Desktop Publishing (DTP), Color Review, Editing and Content Management Automation Tools for your Internal and Remote Proposal Teams
- See how our Software can assist your Proposal Teams in checking for “Compliance” by utilizing our “Compliance Support/Visual Validation” Reports when building your Cross-Referenced Compliance Matrices
- See how our impressive DTP tools can format an entire volume (90+ pages) in under 3 minutes, including Tables, Callout Boxes, Bullets, Headings and even Resumes
- See how our Color Review Tools gives a “Score and Color” based on the Reviewers Comments…eliminating all the guesswork that sometimes occurs during Review Debriefs
- And much more!
- All proposal professionals involved in proposal management, desktop publishing, reviewing and editing proposals
- U.S. Federal, Commercial and SLED Proposal Teams (U.S.-based and International)
Keith Lee, CEO and Developer of 123PAS Toolkits
Keith the CEO and Developer of 123PAS Toolkits is an experienced Software Developer and Proposal Consultant, with a background in Electrical Engineering and Software Programming.
Keith has assisted/consulted on hundreds of proposals for some of the largest Government Contractors, serving as a Sr. Proposal Coordinator, Sr. Desktop Publisher and Sr. Graphic Designer, giving him a unique perspective when developing the 123PAS Toolkits, both as a user and as a consultant, on how technology can enhance the proposal process.